For immediate help call 843-669-6088
The Owl’s Nest admission’s team is standing by to assist you seven days a week! We understand how critical timing is when dealing with addiction, so our intake process is streamlined to be completed in less 30 minutes!
Recovery is worth it because you are worth it.
When you consider the questions below, making the decision to enter an addiction recovery program is not a difficult decision.
The decision to ask for help is not a sign of weakness; it is a sign of strength. Be honest with yourself. If you are uncertain over whether you need to seek help please take a few minutes to complete this simple quiz.
- Have you ever tried to stop and found you could not do it alone?
- When you have stopped, was it difficult for you to stay stopped?
- Has your addiction affected your home-life, work, or relationships?
- Have you blamed others on “Why” you are addicted?
- Is there something you would have never done had you not been in addiction?
- Are most, if not all, of your problems today related somehow by your addiction?
- Do your friends and family no longer want you around because of your addiction?
- Do you continue despite negative consequences?
- Are you just sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Has all of this started to make some sense and are you ready for a new way of life?
We completely understand. We have been there ourselves.
The entire staff of The Owl’s Nest has been through a program of recovery. Now is the time to take the first step toward a better way of living. The time spent here is short when compared to all of the days, weeks and years we have spent trying to obtain, use and ultimately abuse whatever it is we are addicted to. That way of living turned out to be a full-time job for many of us.
The Owl’s Nest can help and we want to help you make the right decision. The most difficult part is picking up the phone and taking that first step toward recovery. Once you take that first step and you discuss your individual situation and circumstances with our admissions team, we know from our own experiences you will immediately feel a burden lifted. We want to help.